Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lahna as a Series

On Saturday we went to Jamie's shower and she was good the whole time (by she I mean Lahna not Jamie...although Jamie was also on her best behavior) , I was quite impressed.  Lahna told me she can't wait for her cousins to arrive, I had to explain that we need them to wait a few more weeks to make sure they're big and strong...she wasn't too happy but said she would try to be patient.   





Katie sat in the back with Lahna on the way home and took pictures.

Here's Lahna as a series...




"Stop taking pictures of me!"



That night Bryce had a poker tournament so we hung out at grandmas...
She's stunning...


"What the heck is this thing?"




Later that night...
Raise your hand if you're a dork....

This is what happens when you're a Milkaholic and pass out...


After a busy weekend it's so nice to come home and just chill with Dad.
Best seat in the house!




No comments:

Post a Comment