Friday, March 18, 2011

A wee bit Irish

Being Irish Bryce loves to celebrate St. Patrick's Day... Since I'm mostly German and don't have an ounce of Irish in me I could go without celebrating, but Bryce loves the day and I love to humor him. 


Lahna and Tara's St. Pattys photo shoot...


Bryce wanted so badly to make Lahna's milk green so he researched the effects of food coloring on babies and convinced me it would be okay....
Dad with his green beer and Lahna with her green milk...so festive

Eden feeding Lahna her green milk


This year was our second annual Irish feast.  Bryce made Corn beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and onions!  Tara made pistachio salad (because it's green), I made Irish soda bread, my mom made a delicious Irish bacon appetizer, and Katie made brownies with a layer of green cheesecake!  Oh and of course green Kool-aide!  Needless to say we were all stuffed after we ate.  
Appetizers

Our Irish feast!

A few more pictures from the day...



A close-up of the socks...It's Bryce!!!

Katie made Lahna a pretty headband




No comments:

Post a Comment