Saturday, September 1, 2012

End of July

I'm finally posting the rest of July's pictures and next is August!

We went to Panera one night with my mom and Katie.  After Panera Lahna (I'm pretty sure Katie and Bryce helped) convinced us to walk to McDonalds for ice cream cones.  We walked across the street to the little park by the library.  Lahna loves the fountains and always seems to get in them.  This time Aunt Katie walked in the fountains with her. 



Walking with Grandma

Family hug ( :
 Bryce thought it was funny to have the statues "eat" his ice cream.  If you can't tell, the guy has the spoon in his hand.  Lahna wasn't sure about the statues.  She thought they were a little creepy.


Getting a piggyback ride from Grandma after a great summer day!

I'm not sure what she's doing here...maybe showing Aunt Katie her food.

 Now showing Aunt Katie the food in her mouth!

Loving the hair...


Pretty hair after a nap!
 Aunt Katie found some bubble wrap and showed Lahna how to stomp on it to make it pop.  Lahna couldn't get it to work so she was really frustrated.  Katie made everything all better by wrapping it around Lahna's head...weird I know, but it seemed to make her happy ( :  Thanks Aunt Katie!



I was gone to Branson for my birthday but when I got back we celebrated July birthdays and Katie made me an amazing samoa cake!



Chocolate cake with caramel swirls. 
Topped with salted caramel frosting, toasted coconut and chocolate drizzle!


No comments:

Post a Comment