Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cousins!

This weekend was a busy one.  On Saturday Lahna and I went to see Uncle Hank (Henry) swim in the conference swim meet, she loved the noise and all the commotion.  From there I dropped Lahna off with Bryce and spent the day coaching the Waukee Rays swim team.  Bryce took Lahna to the Grand View wrestling meet to see Matt and the UNO wrestlers. Later that day when I checked my phone I was told Jamie had gone into labor and the twins were born!!!  Exactly 2 months after Lahna!!! As soon as the meet was over we ran to the hospital to meet the boys.  The boys are both healthy and Jamie and Marcus are too!  I was told Jamie did such an awesome job...proud of you ( :

If you want to see more pictures of the boys go to Jamies blog at http://www.jamieiwig.blogspot.com/

Ryan Roger Iwig and Jackson Mark Iwig born January 29, 2011 at 3:16 pm and
 at 3:39 pm. Ryan was 3lbs, 15oz, and Jackson was 4lbs, 6oz.

Jackson

Ryan

When we told Lahna her cousins were here she wanted to write them a letter....


Excited

Super Excited about Jackson and Ryan


Sunday I left for a coaching clinic in Davenport and was gone the entire day.  Lahna spent another day with her daddy.  After church they spent the whole day with Grandma Kim!




 Even though she had a busy weekend Lahna still found time to chill in the sink...

1 comment: