Sunday, May 29, 2011

Half Birthday!

Today is Lahna's half birthday!!!
Lahna is so amazing and life with her is such an adventure.
I am unbelievably blessed!

So to celebrate I've posted some recent pictures of Lahna... 
(I know it's not as good as birthday cake but I hope you still enjoy!)
Reading with Dad


Bored reading....wearing the book as a hat, so fashion forward!

Naps with Dad


Loving her new found ability to crawl

Always on the go

So obviously this one isn't Lahna...but Ryan looks so cute sitting on the couch I had to sneak it in here!

Piggybacks from Evan


Yes...she does pull-ups




She thinks she can have whatever she wants, here she wanted the camera and she sure gets close
 closer...

 haha...close enough to lick the lens, and believe me she did!


Lahna is uber talented here she is playing the guitar

And not only can Lahna play the guitar, she can play while standing!


And here she is in all her glory...


No comments:

Post a Comment