Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mothers Day

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17


Last Sunday was my first Mother's Day and I loved every minute of it!  When I woke up to Lahna in the morning I found a gift in her crib! She gave me blueberry muffins, chocolate milk, a card and running shoes!  After a delicious muffin and chocolate milk we went to church and the twins were baptized! 



Baptism...


Ryan and Jackson...the cutest little boys I've ever seen!

Jamie and Lahna had matching dresses...so we had to get a picture!

We were so happy Kim was in town so we could celebrate Mother's Day with both my mom and Bryce's mom!  I am so thankful to her for raising such a loving man it is so fun to watch him love our daughter!
Thank you Kim!


Austin let Lahna drive the scooter...

No worries...she only hit a couple of things

She's getting so big!
And for your viewing pleasure...Lahna has learned a new skill, so it might not be an actual skill but its pretty darn cute!

1 comment: