Saturday, June 18, 2011

Energizer Bunny!

Lahna can not stop moving.  She is continually crawling and standing up on everything she sees, which has been hazardous.  The picture below is the only picture I've been able to take where she is sitting still.  My days of getting anything done are over.



The other day I'm in the bathroom getting ready when I hear Lahna yelling from the living room.  When I go see what the problem is I find she has crawled under her exersaucer and is stuck.  Oh Lahna.




The problem with standing on her exersaucer is that it is very wobbly and has caused a number of falls.
Don't worry it hasn't seemed to stop her from doing it over and over again.



And if that's not bad enough she won't even sit/lay in the bathtub anymore.  Now she thinks she can stand up in the bathtub even though I told her it's slippery and she could fall....she just never listens.


Look at that face....what an attitude!




And now that she learned she can go up the stairs she won't stop climbing them.  The minute I turn my back she's already half way to the top...good thing we don't have any stairs in our apartment or I'd really be in trouble. Here she is crawling up the stairs to see her best friend Mr. Bear!







No comments:

Post a Comment