Monday, June 13, 2011

Just keep swimming

So far this summer we have spent most of our time outside swimming in the pool!
Lahna has a baby pool at Aunt Vicki's, my moms, and we've also been to the 38th Street wading pool!

Taking a drink from the pool...hopefully she hasn't peed in it yet.



If you're a Home Improvement fan like me this picture may remind you of Mr. Wilson!

We fished her out of the pool
In the fountain at the wading pool...the whole time we were there she wouldn't stop looking at the fountain.



Dory's song from Finding Nemo is what I imagine Lahna is singing in this video just the high-pitched, dare I say it, semi-annoying version....

Hey Mr. Grump Gills
You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to swim

No comments:

Post a Comment