Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday and other fun!

At the zoo!

Lahna and Maggie!!! ( : Lots of love


After work one day Bryce and Lahna picked me up and when I walked out to the car this is what I found....
Don't worry the car is in park and yes that is Lahna wearing my headband.  She looks pretty tough if you ask me!




Bryce kept complaining about the ridiculous amount of "My Aunt loves me" clothes but never anything about uncles.  He finally found "My uncle rocks" shirts and couldn't resist getting them for the boys!
Bryce and the boys

At the Iowa State Fair...




One day while Bryce was trying to eat his sandwich Lahna spotted it and would not leave Bryce alone.  She was literally attacking him trying to get his sandwich out of his mouth. 






Bryce turned 25 this month!!!


Lahna's checking out the goodies...don't worry Grandpa Wes gave her some frosting!

Yum...chocolate peanut butter and Oreo cupcakes!

Lahna's new favorite food....grilled cheese!

Yum!

Dad throwing Lahna in the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment