Saturday, September 10, 2011

Table Rock Lake #2

In August Lahna and I went to Table Rock Lake with my family.  Except for the rain the weather was great for camping!  We had lots of fun swimming and Lahna even went on her first tube ride ( :
0

4 generations!


Love my sisters...don't know what I would do without them!  Hopefully Jamie can make it next year!
Lahna's first tube ride! Don't worry I'm just hiding...see picture below



Jada tubing - quite the daredevil

Lucas and Grandma Diane

Lahna fell asleep while watching people ski


Jada learning to ski

Sommer slaloming

cliff jumping

Lahna and cousin Zeke


Jed teaching Lahna to ski




Diane and Dean

Tara and Jed

Granola bar anyone?!

Hanging out with Grandma
On the last morning there we had pancakes and Lahna sure loved them!!!






"Yay pancakes!"


After a fun week of vacation it was nice to come home and see Dad.  Can't wait for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment