Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet Summertime

Since summer is nearing an end I figured I would post some of the
summer pictures I never put on the blog.   
Lahna "helping" Bryce put my running stroller together.

Conferring about how to fix the brakes.

Going on our first run together!

We got together with friends at Dan and Jessie's for dinner.  Jessie made a birthday cake for all of us with July birthdays.  She even wrote our names in frosting on the top...isn't she amazing!

Jami and Lahna hanging out.

Lots of July birthdays ( :

While having a get-together at my moms Lahna decided she needed a little pick-me-up....

Who said Mountain Dew wasn't good for babies!


The following pictures were taken in a matter of seconds....but look at all those facial expressions!







Picture taken on fathers day ( : What an amazing Dad!


After a fun day at the wading pool with the boys Katie snapped a few pictures of them I couldn't help but post...because look how beautiful they are!

Jackson

Ryan


Some fun at my mom's pool.
Lahna loves being thrown in the air...




Happy girl ( : Look at those two teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment