Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Halloween in January?

No we didn't celebrate Halloween in January or how we used to as kids in the middle of the summer.  We would dress up in costumes and parade around the neighborhood, knocking on doors where bewildered faces would meet our mob of children telling jokes for candy like it was a normal thing to do on a July afternoon.  No Halloween in January but I just found these pictures on my computer and realized I never posted them.

Happy pumpkin ( :

Two little kitties!

Kitty Kisses
We wanted to get pictures of all the cousins together but it just didn't happen.  Lahna didn't have her ears.  Ryan and Jackson were getting tired.  Blythe fell asleep.  We'll try again next year....
Jackson and Ryan


Jackson
Ryan

Blythe
We went to visit Grant, Rachael, and Zeke the monkey!

"What is that thing?"

"I don't think I like monkeys."

"Yep, definitely don't like monkeys.  I'm out of here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment