Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Being a mom means sometimes we have to do unpleasant things like cleaning up poop, both figuratively and literally...but it's all worth!
This morning I changed Lahna's diaper when she woke up.  While I went to grab a diaper from her room (and got distracted by all the clothes she emptied from her drawer) she decided to leave me a big present on the floor!  Yes, you guessed it...poop.  Not only did she poop in multiple places she stepped in it and then tracked it around the apartment looking for me. When she found me she grabbed me by the hand dragged me into the living room and pointed to her mess with a look on her face like "Mom this is for you!"  What a perfect way to spend Mothers Day by doing one of the things I've learned to do so well...picking up poop ( :

Love, love, love her!




No comments:

Post a Comment