Sunday, May 20, 2012

Potty Training

Monday night we bought Lahna a potty!  She got to help me pick one out and was so excited about it, that she just had to hold it in her lap the whole way home.  We put it in the bathroom and I let Lahna go sans diaper (she practiced sitting on it) and told her if she needed to potty she could go in her own toilet.  I went into the kitchen to cook dinner while she was playing with her toys.  Next thing I know she comes crashing down the hallway carrying her toilet with a huge grin on her face ( :  She drops the toilet on the kitchen floor with pride and points to it as pee soaks the floor and my feet.  Yay for potty training!!!  It reminded me so much of this commercial I just had to share it...





The laughs didn't end there.  I let her pick out a sticker for going in the potty.  She picked a lollipop sticker.  She stuck it on her little finger and started licking it ( : What a goof!


No comments:

Post a Comment