Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April sunshine

We love the nice weather and are so happy we can play outside all day.  If I let her, Lahna would be outside from the time she woke up in the morning until she went to bed at night.  She is at such a curious age and is constantly exploring the world around her.  She seems to learn something new each and everyday.  She now understands everything I say and continues to test the boundaries!  Life with Lahna is never dull.
Cheesin' in my stunner shades ( :

Wanting to play with the camera....
 And not very happy when I won't let her.

In this video Lahna makes animal noises.  
Most of them sound pretty similar except when she barks like a dog.
I think it's pretty exceptional!



Lahna has also learned her body parts.  When you ask her to point to her ear she likes to say "Ahhhh"  because Bryce would make the same sounds when she tugged on his ears.  She also likes to pull on Mr. Bear's ears and make him say "Ahhh" too.  It's pretty cute, I just hope she doesn't start pulling on other kids' ears.  She just learned eyebrows (she likes to pet my eyebrows: a little weird), cheeks, and bellybutton ( :



No comments:

Post a Comment