Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nothing says celebration like cake!

On Friday we celebrated Bryce graduation from the Police Academy.  It was perfect!  We are so thankful for all of our family and friends who have always been there to support us.  We love you all.  Lahna has been so excited to have Daddy around the house more, I can hardly pry her out of his arms (which I of course have to do when she needs her diaper changed...)  After the ceremony we went to Legends where we had lunch, cake and just spent time hanging out and talking.
Love.
The boys are so excited for their Uncle Bryce ( :


Jamie and I spent some time making Bryce a cake, because nothing says celebration like cake!  Lahna was pretty excited when she knew there would be cake at the party ( :  
Bryce's police badge cake



Strawberry cake (Bryce's request) with
white chocolate cool whip filling and vanilla buttercream frosting.

Grandpa spoiling Lahna with cake.

Jackson and Ryan patiently waiting for their cake.

Yum!

Quite the sugar high.


Okay so I know you love my witty repartee, but I'm going to gush.  No worries it won't be long.  I am so proud of Bryce.  He has such a heart for God.  I can honestly say (even though I'm biased) he is one of the most honest, loving, and loyal people I know.  I'm so excited to start this part of our lives together.  I know with the support he will get from all of the people who love him he will succeed as a great police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment