Monday, April 23, 2012

Best. Friends. Forever

We lost Mr. Bear for a whole week and Lahna was out of sorts.  After we lost him we were reading a book with a teddy bear in it (my mistake!) and she pointed at the bear looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders like, where is Mr. Bear?  She then hopped off the couch and walked into her room.  I followed her to see what she would do.  She looked under her bed, behind the chair, and in her closet.  She lifted up her blanket and when she couldn't find him she looked at me like fix this mom! It broke my heart.  Tara made lost signs for Mr. Bear which I posted at the YMCA.  After a week of not sleeping through the night I figured I would have to go buy a new one for her.  Then I got a call from the Y saying someone had seen the sign and turned him in!  Lahna was ecstatic to see Mr. Bear again.  He may only be a teddy bear to the rest of us but to Lahna he's the world!



BFFs!



Kisses from Mr. Bear





Don't you just love Aunt Katie in some of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment