Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4 months

Lahna had her 4 month doctor appointment yesterday. 
While waiting for the nurse and her shots she laughed for the first time...how very ironic! 

Weight :    12lbs 8oz    30%
  Height :     26 inches    95%  
Head :      40 cm         25%

As you can see she's tall and skinny right now but I told her not to get used to it because it's just not in her genes!  I gave her a bottle right after the shots and it instantly calmed her down, she was more angry when I tried to take the bottle away than when she got her shots.  I'm surprised she doesn't weigh more!!!

Showing off her pretty band-aids before bath time

Relaxing with mom and dad after a hard day


1 comment:

  1. Good going, Lahna! What a brave girl. Lindsay, I can't wait until we're back in the midwest. We have so much to talk about and compare. And I can't wait to meet Lahna now that our babies are more active and personable! She looks like such a sweetie
    -Carlye

    ReplyDelete