Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Wolfpack

Lahna finally got to meet her twin cousins last week and she was so excited she drooled all over them ( :

Lahna gave a speech when meeting the boys and here is what she said...
"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-baby wolf pack. But when my aunt brought Ryan home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Ryan joined in later. And one week ago, when Mom introduced me to Jackson, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added another baby to my wolf pack.  Three of us wolves, squirming around the crib together, in Ankeny, looking for milk and shiny toys. So tonight, I make a toast!"


Jackson's curious face...Lahna's indifferent face

And again Lahna's indifferent face...and Ryan's angry face

Aunt Tara ( :



She's protecting Ryan
Smashing poor Jackson


Ryan and Lahna holding hands!

Ope...got your nose

Who has a smelly brother?

Poor Ryan...


And my favorite....

Precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment