Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good times keep on Rollin'

Lahna is now 4 months old!!!
She has grown so much and here are a few of her new accomplishments...

Accomplishment #1) Rolling over
Before her stomach was stopping her and although it's not any smaller she figure out how to kick her little legs into the air first and go from there.  I have to be really careful about where she is because every time you lay her on her back she turns over.





Accomplishment #2) Weird habits? 
So this ones not an actual accomplishment just an interesting quirk of hers, I'm sure there will be many more to come.  She puts her little hands over the blanket and rubs it over her face and then keeps it there to fall asleep...weird I know but it helps her sleep.  Don't worry I take it off so she can breath.



Accomplishment #3) Eating (she obviously already knew how to eat)
Lahna kept eyeing my apple or banana when I was eating so I figured what harm could come from letting her try it, well the problem is she sucks out all the juice in my apple so it's really no fun for me to eat after she's done with it, besides every time I take it away from her she wiggles and screams until I give it back...we'll have to work on the sharing thing.


Accomplishment #4) Playing
Lahna is so very crafty, she can now play...kind of.

Playing with the only thing that is not a toy just an object that does nothing.


So there were really only two accomplishments but we love her still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment