Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hallelujah!

After a few nights of no sleep and days pulling my hair out, Monday night Lahna finally slept from 10:30 pm to 7:30 am.  Now if I did the math right...that is 9 hours of sleep, that's right 9 hours!  And boy did I need it because these last few days have been really hard.  My Grandma told me never to pray for patience because God will give you something to be patient about, and boy should have listened to her.  In hopes of a docile baby I tried everything from barking like a dog to walking our apartment hallway for hours at a time, but all was futile.  Lahna's teeth hurt so bad that even though she was starving she couldn't nurse without screaming, I knew when she refused food something was very wrong.  So we tried rice cereal and voila...a miracle! 





She wanted an apple for dessert and since she said please we let her!


Finally asleep!

My beautiful baby ( :

The next day we were both in such great moods, that's what a full night of sleep will do for you, that we were all smiles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment